All prices are in NOK and include 25% VAT. Free shipping for purchase over kr 1500,+. A deliverly fee of kr 99,- within Norway, except Jan Mayen, Svalbard. Additional costs of kr 290,+ will be added sent outside of Norway. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 0047 99243909 for orders outside of Scandinavia. Assortment and prices can change without notice. However, you are always guaranteed the agreed price at the time of booking.
Personalised and specially ordered items cannot be returned.
- We are subject to VAT and tax changes
- We are subject to price errors and sold out items.
Payment can be made with VISA, MASTERCARD, Klarna.
- There is no risk in case your card is abused in an online store that uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) in the payment system. Data you send in connection with purchases, paid by debit card, are encrypted (SSL) and neither Nordic Bespoke nor others have the ability to read the data. The amount of the goods will only be deducted when the goods are shipped from Nordic Bespoke. You can never deduct a larger amount than you have approved at the time of purchase.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure that the address given in the order is correct. If the package is not collected within 14 days at the post office (standard procedure), the package will be sent in return to Nordic Bespoke AS and the buyer will be charged a fee of up to kr 300,-. If Nordic Bespoke AS has to send the package again due to an incorrect address or unpacked package, you must pay this cost as a customer.
3. Shipping and Delivery
Delivery time is indicated on the current product. However, in certain situations there may be extended delivery time.
- If a product has been delayed, you will be notified by email or phone.
- The items are delivered directly to the nearest package shop.
- When you receive the item from the shipping company, it is important that you check the packaging for possible damage? If there are visible damage to the packaging, please confirm with reservation. This ensures that you are secured by a possible shipping damage.
- When you approve purchases on the website and accept our terms of sale and delivery, you agree that personalisation can begin and that the right of cancellation will expire. If you regret your purchase, we will ask you to contact us as soon as possible, as we will try to stop the order and thus raise the purchase for you.
- Items that are not personalised apply to a 14-day right of withdrawal from the day you receive the item. You should notify us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone: +47 992 43 909. You will then receive an address to which the item is to be sent.
4. Right of appeal/Return policy
According to the Consumer Contracts Act, there is a 14-day right of cancellation, but as much of our products are bespoked, manufactured specifically according to your specifically personalised, the right of cancellation will expire when the work has started on them. We cannot take responsibility for customer generated mistake, (errors or defects including spelling, typographical or grammar errors, order quantity, or other ordering errors. To prevent these errors from happening, please review your order carefully before proceeding to payment.) By accepting purchases on the website and accepting our terms of sale and delivery, you agree at the same time that personalisation can begin and that the right of cancellation will expire.
- If you regret your purchase, we will ask you to contact us as soon as possible, as we will try to stop the order and thus raise the purchase for you.
- However, for products without personalisation , it is a 14-day right of withdrawal from the day you receive the item. You should notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: +47 992 43 909. You will then receive an address to which the item is to be sent.
- When returning something, use the original sales package from the manufacturer and then pack the product securely into the correct shipping package. Do not stick labels or write directly to the manufacturer’s sales packaging. This must be done on the shipping package. You are responsible for the item’s delivery in full condition and you will pay the shipping costs. The packaging must always be returned in return for the conditions for the right of cancellation to be fulfilled.
- Once we have received the goods in return and checked that it meets the conditions for the right of cancellation, we will send you the money back.
- Return of goods must always be approved in advance and agreed with Nordic Bespoke AS. All returned goods must be documented with photo sent to email@example.com Items that are returned without prior return tray will not be credited.
Return is subject to return of the product undamaged and in original packaging. Return transport is charged to the customer. Exception: Personalised and specially ordered items cannot be returned.
The right of claim means that you as a customer can complain about defects and defects in the product purchased from us. However, it is a prerequisite that these deficiencies have not occurred as a result of your improper use of the product or other damage-causing behaviour. You must advertise in a timely manner after you have identified the fault. When you want to complain about a product, you should contact us first on firstname.lastname@example.org and then the product must be shipped to us at our address.
- Cookies are used at www.nordicbespoke.com for the purpose of optimising the website and its functionalities.
- Cookies can always be deleted whenever desired. In Internet Explorer 9, cookies are deleted under the “Tools” menu -> “Security” -> “Clear Browser Log” -> “Delete Cookies.”
7. Log Statistics
https://www.nordicbespoke.com uses log statistics, which means that a statistics system collects information that can provide a statistical image of how many visitors a website has had, where they come from, on which part of the website you leave it, etc.
8. Personal Information
In order for you to do a purchase at Nordic Bespokes website, we would need you to fill out the following personal information:
- email address
When we collect personal information through our website, we ensure that it always happens by giving your explicit consent so that you are informed about the exact information we collect and why.
- We do not store customer information encrypted.
- We do not transmit customer information encrypted.
Information is not disclosed to third parties. As registered with Nordic Bespoke, you always have the right to object to the registration and you are entitled to insight into what information is registered about you.